BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

♥******BORED Or BOred??*****♥

Woke up this Morning......
Went to the living room and still in a daze
Look out the window......Omg.....Its still 7 why am i awake????!!@@!!!!
Hiaz......Went to parents room....HUhhhhhHHHhh They go church without us?I thought....
WOW 1st time they dun nag me for waking up and not chANGING my jammies=.=
Haizhaizhaizhaiz
Daddy monster say cannot ply the pc
monster:May!!
Maid:yes sir....
monster:Dun let lili ply computer today..ask her to study
Lili thoughts: WATTTTT@@!@@@@!!!!its SUNday u promise me tat i could ply the pc on saturdays and sundays=.=HOW COULD U!!!!!!
But then i still played computer..but with fear bc if my monster catches me im DEAD
AS IN DEADDDDDDDD

OKthen....Be back next time ^^ Comment k?

0 comments: