BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 3, 2009

Hate This LifeO_O

im so sad...today,my mom and sis goes to Bandung which is located in indonesia
Im going to miss them
hav to stay with dad=.= Creepy
Today report card day...
Went around the whole school finding for miss Suu bc the billik bahasa was not open
Saw Natasha there! Wave at her
Dad came along kept complaining that he had to go to work
My results WASNT BAD to ME ..My dad was like
dad:hmmmm...NONONO!!!!Very Bad
Teacher:well,lily has improve alot but some of her marks went lower....
Lili......
Dad goes out and start shouting infront of everyone..now im crying
Feels like Hell
He's forcing me to join chinese,st johns
EVERYTHING!!
Little miss perfect only
Im really really hurt by him
I wished my mom didnt evn marry him
I hate him!!!!!
He beats me with big huge dictionarys by trowing them at me
he very highbood tempered
he use caned
Whip me with a towel or belt
Got scar all over my body
most of my friends say its too much even my maid
Go ask my maid and you'll know how i feel
Y do u think i like going to sophie house?Well...Its bc i feel more safe there
IIII SHIT U DAD
Srry for the bads word
but i cant take it anymore ..i feel like running away

0 comments: